Consumer Reading, Math, and preparation for Standards-Based, End-Of-Grade Tests is the focus of ReadingWorks materials.
High-interest, fun-to-do activities that provide practice in consumer reading with follow-up standards-based test format questions.
Answer keys included along with a FREE reproducible reading
bookmark that contains literary components for students' reference.
Set contains 15 activities including menus, advertisements, projects,
recipes, informational selections, and more.
Great for whole-class and small-group instruction as well as individual reading for morning work or homework.
SETS 1 THROUGH 8 ARE NOW AVAILABLE ON TPT.
Sets 1 through 8 are designed to provide meaningful reading practice throughout a school year. Activities become increasingly more challenging as the set numbers increase. Also, many of the activities are somewhat seasonal in content.
3 WEEKS OF READING ACTIVITIES
In this set:
1. Jammy Babies, Advertisement
2. Singling Brothers Circus, Advertisement
3. Strawberry Yogurt Smoothie, Recipe
4. Happy Canine Dog Show, Advertisement
5. Marine World Dolphin Show, Advertisement
6. How You Can Be a Good Friend, Informational
7. Freddie's Frankfurters, Advertisement
8. Learn How to Skateboard Safely, Informational
9. Mexican Restaurant, Menu
10. Make Your Own Peanut Butter, Project
11. Grow A Nibble Garden for Your Cat, Project
12. Make Your Own Finger Paint, Project
13. Teach Your Dog to Do Tricks, Informational
14. Make Homemade Orange Soda, Recipe
15. Make a Pressed Flower Bookmark, Project
CRITICAL THINKING is a major focus of ReadingWorks' materials.