Consumer Reading, Math, and preparation for Standards-Based, End-Of-Grade Tests is the focus of ReadingWorks materials.
High-interest, fun-to-do activities that provide practice in consumer reading with follow-up standards-based test format questions.
ANSWER KEY included along with a FREE REPRODUCIBLE READING BOOKMARK that contains literary components for students' reference.
Set contains 15 activities including menus, advertisements, projects, recipes, informational selections, and more.
Great for whole-class and small-group instruction as well as individual reading for morning work or homework.
SETS 1 THROUGH 8 ARE NOW AVAILABLE ON TPT.
All 8 sets are designed to provide meaningful reading practice throughout a school year. Activities become increasingly more challenging as the set numbers increase. Also, some of the activities are somewhat seasonal in content.
3 WEEKS OF READING ACTIVITIES
IN THIS SET:
1. Beckley City Tennis Tournament, Advertisement
2. Make Flowers from Cupcake Liners, Project
3. Make Your Own Fig Cookies, Recipe
4. Dairy Delight Ice Cream Shop, Advertisement
5. How to Make Soft Play Clay, Project
6. Open-Face Grilled Cheese Sandwich, Recipe
7. Getting Ready for Your New Kitten, Informational
8. Life & Times of Sir Reggie Rabbit, Advertisement
9. Mexican-Style Burger, Recipe
10. Make This Fruity Trail Mix, Recipe
11. Use Rays of Sun To Make Art, Project
12. Using Good Manners at Home, Informational
13. Red-Apple Salad, Recipe
14. Air Show, Advertisement
15. Medieval Festival, Advertisement
CRITICAL THINKING is a major focus of ReadingWorks' materials.