Consumer Reading, Math, and preparation for Standards-Based, End-Of-Grade Tests is the focus of ReadingWorks materials.
High-interest, fun-to-do activities that provide practice in consumer reading with follow-up standards-based test format questions.
Answer keys included along with a FREE reproducible reading
bookmark that contains literary components for students' reference.
Set contains 15 activities including menus, advertisements, projects,
recipes, informational selections, and more.
Great for whole-class and small-group instruction as well as individual reading for morning work or homework.
SETS 1 THROUGH 8 ARE NOW AVAILABLE ON TPT.
All 8 sets are designed to provide meaningful reading practice throughout a school year. Activities become increasingly more challenging as set numbers increase. Also, some activities are somewhat seasonal in content.
3 WEEKS OF ACTIVITIES
In This Set:
1. Learn How to Skateboard Safely, Informational
2. San Pueblo Zoo, Advertisement
3. Make These Easy Blueberry Muffins, Recipe
4. Freddie's Dogs & Burgers, Advertisement
5. Vista Video Games, Advertisement
6. Create Art From Simple Materials, Project/Informational
7. Learn to Ride Your Bicycle Safely, Informational
8. Conner Cat Clinic, Advertisement
9. Try This Yummy Hot Fudge Sauce, Recipe
10. Teach Your Cat to Come on Command, Informational
11. Choosing the Right Pet, Informational
12. Teach Your Dog to Fetch, Informational
13. How You Can Be a Good Friend, Informational
14. Warm Up With Cherry-Chocolate Drink, Recipe
15. Help by Keeping Your Room Neat, Informational
CRITICAL THINKING is a major focus of ReadingWorks' materials.