Consumer Reading, Math, and preparation for Standards-Based, End-Of-Grade Tests is the focus of ReadingWorks materials.
High-interest, fun-to-do activities that provide practice in consumer reading with follow-up standards-based test format questions.
Answer keys included along with a FREE reproducible reading
bookmark that contains literary components for students' reference.
Set contains 15 activities including menus, advertisements, projects,
recipes, informational selections, and more.
Great for whole-class and small-group instruction as well as individual reading for morning work or homework.
SETS 1 THROUGH 8 ARE HOW AVAILABLE ON TPT.
Activities in Sets 1 through 8 are designed to provide meaningful reading practice throughout a school year. Activities become increasingly more challenging as set numbers increase. Also, many of the activities are somewhat seasonal in content.
3 WEEKS OF ACTIVITIES
In This Set:
1. Soccer Cup, Advertisement
2. How to Grow a GIANT Flower, Informational/Project
3. Goldfish Make Great Pets, Informational
4. Make This Cool Colorful Treat, Recipe
5. You Can Be a Movie Maker, Informational
6. Traveling with Your Dog, Informational
7. Hot and Spicy Jalapeno Dip, Recipe
8. Learn How to Grow a Venus Flytrap, Informational
9. How to Eat with Chopsticks, Informational
10. Create Art From Simple Materials, Project
11. Boost Your Positive Thinking, Informational
12. Try Your Hand at Bonsai, Informational
13. Try These Classic S'Mores and More, Recipes
14. Plan Ahead for a Fun Camping Trip, Informational
15. Have Fun with Road Trip Activities, Informational
CRITICAL THINKING is a major focus of ReadingWorks' materials.