Consumer Reading, Math, and preparation for Standards-Based, End-Of-Grade Tests is the focus of ReadingWorks materials.
High-interest, fun-to-do activities that provide practice in consumer reading with follow-up standards-based test format questions.
Answer keys included along with a FREE reproducible reading
bookmark that contains literary components for students' reference.
Set contains 15 activities including menus, advertisements, projects,
recipes, informational selections, and more.
Great for whole-class and small-group instruction as well as individual reading for morning work or homework.
SETS 1 THROUGH 8 ARE NOW AVAILABLE ON TPT.
All 8 sets are designed to provide meaningful reading practice throughout a school year. Activities become increasingly more challenging as set numbers increase. Also, many of the activities are somewhat seasonal in content.
3 WEEKS OF ACTIVITIES
In This Set:
1. Attract Hummingbirds to Your Garden
2. Stay Safe During Thunderstorms
3. How To Take Great Photographs
4. How To Avoid Painful Bee Stings
5. Summer Day Camp
6. Cool Off With Apple Pear Parfait
7. Give Pets Extra Care This Summer
8. Learn To Snorkel Safely
9. Two Watermelon Treats To Cool You
10. Stay Safe At The Beach
11. How To Avoid Mosquito Bites
12. Fun Projects With Sea Shells
13. Learn To Play Safely in The Water
14. Avoid Brain Drain This Summer
15. Plan Your Summer Reading