Included in this adorable set:
1. three posters to use to explain the reasons why authors write.
2. A title and three pieces of pie as visual reminders, bulletin boards, or anchor charts
3. Ten stories to help your students practice explain why authors write. These full-sized slides are great to show on your Smartboard! Just use the record sheet with this activity. Have students color or circle the correct piece of pie.
4. These stories are also created on task cards that can be used as clip cards, too. After you read the story, just clip the correct piece of Author's Pie!
5. Have students read one of the stories on one of the task cards and explain why the story is persuasive, informative, or entertaining on the writing page.
It's as easy as PIE!
Mrs. Grooms' Room