For teachers of students with autism and special needs...EASY-TO-USE Academic Skills Assessment Booklets with IEP Goals and Present Level of Performance Statement Starters!
Beginning of school year student skills assessment booklets for special needs students with a touch of fun! Assess math, reading, following directions, writing, and even a bit of social skills, all while collecting valuable student data for upcoming IEP’s, beginning of school year skills evaluation, and even suggestions for IEP Goals and “statement starters” for Present Level of Performance in academic areas! This assessment will be helpful in determining reading, math, and writing levels for students functioning at the Kindergarten or First Grade academic levels. These booklets are intended to assess students’ needs, therefore there are a limited number of questions included in each category. Please check our TpT store soon for “Academic Skills Practice Packets” for each skill set listed below! THERE WILL BE A BUY 2, GET ONE FREE PROMOTION for these skills practice packets! Follow Autism Educators TpT store to be notified when the packets are available.
Skill Sets Evaluation included:
• Color Recognition
• Color Words
• Upper and Lowercase Letter Recognition
• Writing First and Last Name
• Writing Upper and Lowercase Letter
• Sight Words
• Numbers 0 – 10
• One-To-One Correspondence Up To 10
• Add One More
• Patterns (AB, ABC, AABB, ABB)
• Drawing basic shapes
• Identifying Small/Medium/Large
• Identifying Which Is More
• Identifying Which Is Less
• Identifying Which Is Equal
• Sequencing Numbers (Counting Forward and Backwards)
• Addition With Sets of Objects
• Count Up To 10 In An Array
• Days of The Week
• Months of The Year
• Matching (letters/words/objects/numbers)
• Following a 2-step Academic Direction
• Compare numbers (Which is more/Which is less)
• Beginning Letter Sounds in Pictures
• Final Letter Sounds in Pictures
• Read C-V-C Words
• Simple Punctuation (period/question mark/exclamation mark)
• Associating Objects with a Setting
• Compound Words
• Simple fractions (1 whole, 1/8, ½)
• “Expected/Unexpected Actions”
• Commonly Seen Safety Signs/Symbols
• Community Helpers
• Positional Words
• Pronouns (he/she)
• Labeling Items (Household)
• Fact or Opinion
• Telling Time on the Hour/Half-Hour
• U.S. Coins
• Skip Counting
• Identifying Numbers on a 100’s Chart
• Tens and Ones
• Identifying Emotions
• Identifying Main Character
• Identifying Story Setting
• Word Blends
• Finding Words Within Text
I’ll be happy to add more skill sets as needed.
ALSO: INDIVIDUAL BUY 2, GET ONE FREE PRACTICE SKILL SET PRACTICE PACKETS WILL BE POSTED FOR SALE SOON!
Copyright © AutismEducators.com. All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY. See product file for clip art credits.
hrefFind us on PINTEREST by clicking here!
Find us on FACEBOOK by clicking here!
Find us on INSTAGRAM by clicking here!
Thank you…and enjoy!