Acorns Keep Falling on my Head
is a set of 4 fall literacy and math centers for primary classrooms. The centers are:
1. Collecting Acorns – compound word matching
2. Acorn Contractions – matching contractions with their derivative words
3. Acorns and Leaves – long vowel sort with picture/word cards
4. Acorn Patterns – acorn icons of 2 sizes and 4 characteristics plus task cards
This unit is CCSS aligned. Black line recording sheets are provided where appropriate. Center work mats and cards are in full color. Your students will be nuts about these centers!
Other centers that may interest you:
• Autumn Scarecrow Glyph
• Down on the Farm Literacy Center
• How Many Ways? Fall Edition
• Let's Talk Turkey Words
Please visit my blog
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases
page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback
button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Your feedback is important to me. Thank you in advance.
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the red star
near the top of any page in my store and click it to become a follower
. You will now receive customized email updates about this store.