AUTUMN Write and Wipe FINE MOTOR Vocabulary for Special Education AND Autism Resource
FREE Autumn Write and Wipe writing board for fine motor skills and fall vocabulary!
HOW CAN I USE THIS IN MY CLASSROOM?
• Just print (preferably on white card stock paper for longer durability), laminate, and it’s ready to use in your classroom TODAY! No trimming necessary!
• Print autumn vocabulary, spelling words, sight words…ANY WORDS! Your students will be encouraged to copy each word following the given model, paying close attention to proper letter formation.
• Share with your substitute! This is a wonderful academic filler activity! Make an extra set and place in your substitute binder!
• Expand and challenge! For our more advanced writers, you may provide a word and have him/her write sentences using the word.
• Writing Center activity – just place at your Writing Center after students are familiar with expectations for the task.
Most of all…ENJOY watching them write!
SUGGESTED IEP GOAL:
Given a visual model of a word, STUDENT will copy the word using proper upper and lowercase letter formation, with 80% accuracy, in 4 out of 5 opportunities, by MONTH, YEAR..
TO RECEIVE YOUR 20% OFF CUSTOM BUNDLE OF 9 OR MORE ITEMS, click here!
***Thank you for supporting autism awareness by purchasing this product. Please enjoy with your students. ***
Copyright © AutismEducators.com. All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY. See product file for clip art credits.
Visit AutismEducators.com to view our FREE IEP GOAL BANK!
Find us on PINTEREST by clicking here!
Find us on FACEBOOK by clicking here!
Find us on INSTAGRAM by clicking here!