AVID Create Idiom book using Microsoft Word 2016 great for interactive notebooks
- This is step-by-step instructions for your students to create an eight page Idiom book and cover page.
- 33 detailed steps with a picture for each step.
- Can be done as an insert into your Interactive NoteBooks INB.
- Students research idioms online discover the meaning and draw a picture for each idiom.
- You will get an example of a completed project and all the steps in PDF format.
- The directions are written using Word 2016 but can be done in any version with a only a few differences.
- Each Page has 3 sections: The Idiom, the meaning and a picture draw by the students.
- Students can draw their pictures using Paint, Photoshop or any number of online drawing sites or print book out and draw the idiom with colored pencils or markers.
- I have also induced editable Word versions so you can change if needed.