Looking for a cute and creative way to encourage and reward your AVID students on the Honor Roll?
I designed this tracker to work with my school's 4 grading periods- every 9 weeks. Students on the A/B Honor Roll in AVID will all participate in a small cookie party every 9 weeks.
Those with straight A's however, get a little something extra!
I will give them this tracking sheet and if they made all A's the first nine weeks, they will get to glue their "A" down.
(The second nine weeks, if all A's= glue their "V" down,
third nine weeks, all A's= glue their "I" down,
and fourth nine weeks if all A's=glue their "D" down.)
***The goal is to collect all 4 and spell out AVID at the end of the year! ***
4 different tracker designs to choose from!
I'm choosing to reward those with 3 out of the 4 letters AND 4 out of 4 letters with a pizza party at the end of the year.. I've found that if students start off on the wrong note, then they tend to give up because they've already missed one letter. However, if they know they only need 3 out of 4 to still be eligible, they'll continue to work hard!
I created this to help incentive my "so close!" students, and to positively reward those who have been working hard!
GREAT for AVID elementary and middle school! (I'm currently using mine with 7th and 8th grade students and they are so excited and competitive-- "I'm going to get all Four!!")
**** Additional AVID Products that You Might Love ****
• AVID MEGA BUNDLE!! Costa’s Cards, Learning Logs, Public Speaking Games, College Pennant Project, GPA Sheets, Community Service Trackers and more!
• Vision Boards- Creative Goal-Setting for the New Year- *TPT Top Seller*
• Costa’s Levels of Questioning-Posters and Task Cards *TPT Top Seller*
• Public Speaking Games to overcome Stage Fright!
• College themed BINGO with words like Tuition, Scholarships, GPA, etc.
• CollegeWeek Vocabulary Books
• College Icebreaker Discussion Cards
• College Research Fact Sheet and Design a College Pennant Project
• One page College Research Sheet
• Honor Roll Grades Tracker
• Teaching Study Skills to AVID Students
• Managing Stress and Anxiety Handout
• Binder Organization Template
• AVID Recruiting Cover Page-EDITABLE
• Fun Fridays-Team Trivia
• AVID themed BINGO, words like TRF, 3 Ring Binder, Cornell Notes, etc.
• AVID Team-Building, Fun Friday Trivia Game-100 Cards
• AVID Icebreakers- Would You Rather Questions
• Community Service Tracker- Option 1
• Community Service Tracker- Option 2
• AVID SuperPower Recruiting Posters
• AVID Learning Logs-EDITABLE FILE
• Writing BioPoems
• The Monsters are due on Maple Street- Complete 40 page Unit and Supplemental Activities-GREAT Play for AVID
Thank you for downloading!
****Don't forget to leave feedback and a rating on purchased items to receive TpT credits towards future purchases. That's like FREE MONEY!!!
Click Here to Follow My Store!