Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
2.13 MB | 6 pages
Includes a Cut-Out Sheet and 4 pieces of BW Aa clip-art!
Great for extra coloring activities or spelling/drawing references during centers or seasonal parties! It may seem simple, but these types of reference sheets proved to be a valuable resource! These reference sheets are great for any kindergarten classroom.
1. Sheets provide visuals for children to copy. While creativity/original ideas are encouraged, many non-artistic students often expressed anxiety over drawing assignments. "I don't know how to draw ______! How do I draw ______? I don't know what _________ looks like!" With these pages, students can easily be directed to use the reference for drawing ideas! This gives you a break when you are teaching other groups during center time!
2. These sheets also aided with spelling words that are often tough for kindergarten students. Students can simply look at the reference sheets at their center and know how to spell advanced words for writing and label drawings. This gives you a break when you are teaching other groups during center time!
3. Since students can look at reference sheets, this product encourages student independence as opposed to relying on teacher help.
4. These sheets can be used as singular references for specific centers OR as coloring pages for students who finish assignments early. They are a little more than a coloring sheet since they also teach students how to spell words. These sheets work great as a coloring activity for kids waiting in line/waiting for a certain activity, etc.
5. Pictures can also be used for cut-n-pastes in various classroom activities! Cut-Out page included.