Also included in
- This is a GREAT starter resource for those teachers interested in having engaging lessons for each concept or unit in psychology, but don't want to go super in-depth into each unit. I've hand selected the best individual lessons from each unit and combined them here to save you time and money. The r$141.56$158.84Save $17.28
- My goal is to help busy teachers find engaging lessons by creating materials that include high quality, research based instructional strategies!This complete semester 2 curriculum will save you time and money. 8 full units cover the basics of a second semester psychology course:LearningMemoryCogniti$194.99$224.20Save $29.21
- Lessons included in this bundle: Introduction to abnormal psychology, History of abnormal psych, Mood disorders, Anxiety disorders, Dissociative Identity Disorder, Schizophrenia, Eating disorders, Personality disorders, Developmental disorders, Treatment & Final Project Each bundle includes lea$39.15$43.50Save $4.35
*Updated Dec. 2021*
My goal is to help busy teachers find engaging lessons by creating materials that include high quality, research based instructional strategies!
At each of the four stations, students will learn more about a different anxiety disorder. Activities are engaging, hands-on, and educational. By the end of the rotation, they will be able to compare/contrast the various types of anxiety and discuss their impact on the individual. This lesson broadly covers causes, symptoms, and treatments of anxiety disorders.
* Generalized Anxiety Disorder: Close Read with graphic organizer for discussion
* Panic Disorder: See-Think-Wonder Image Task Cards with discussion
* Phobic Disorder: Research Mini-project
* Obsessive Compulsive Disorder: Video and discussion questions.
All lessons include a detailed lesson plan with learning targets and essential questions, clear directions, links where appropriate, ready-to-copy interactive pages, bellringers, and formative assessment exit tickets. All resources are timed for a 90 minute block, but can easily be adapted to your needs
I've also started including separate pdf pages and images of the lesson so it can be more flexible and easily assigned in a digital classroom. Many of the pages of the pdf are also included as individual PowerPoint pages that the students can type right on, save, and submit to your LMS.
Be the first to know about my new discounts, sales, and product launches:
FOLLOW ME: Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. You’ll receive email updates about this store to SAVE even more!
FREE MONEY: How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases: Head to your "My Purchases" page (you may need to log in).There you'll see the "Provide Feedback" button. Click it and give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product- it helps others to know what the students liked about it too! Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases!
Questions or suggestions? Email me directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Let's Connect! Find me on the web
Blog and more: @https://linktr.ee/thecomfortableclassroom