This product is a no prep minibook designed to teach junior primary children about Australian Aboriginals. Many of the pages are cut & paste format with some writing and drawing. I have included some suggested online resources that correlate with each page. Pages included are
- Who Are Aboriginal People?
- Where Do Aboriginal Clan Groups Live?
- What Do Aboriginal People Eat?
- What Tools Do Aboriginal People Use?
- Aboriginal Flag (writing about the meaning of the colours)
- Aboriginal Symbols (2x pages - 1 cut and paste and 1 page to have a go at using the symbols in a picture)
- Aboriginal Seasons (1 page for Nyoongar Seasons, 1 page for Miriwoong Seasons & 1 page for D'harawal seasons - I suggest choosing the region closest to where you are located)
I have designed this to be no prep and easy - all you need to do is print off and make them into booklets!