Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
4.09 MB | 63 pages
This pack is full of fun and engaging lesson plans, sorts, and activities to help your students practice adverbs. This pack includes 63 ready to use pages:
- Adverb anchor chart
- Adverb Simon says game
- Adjective and adverb sort
- Verb and adverb match-up activity
- Identifying adverbs in sentences mix-pair-share
- Identifying adverbs review worksheet
- Adverbs tell anchor chart
- Adverbs tell spin game
- Adverbs tell sort
- Adverbs tell QR codes task cards
- Comparative & superlative adverb anchor charts
- Adverbs that compare whole class practice
- Compare and color adverbs
- Compare and match adverbs activity
- Adverb assessment
This pack is aligned with the following common core standards:
- Use adjectives and adverbs, and choose between them depending on what is to be modified.
- Explain the function of nouns, pronouns, verbs, adjectives, and adverbs in general and their functions
in particular sentences.
- Form and use comparative and superlative adjectives and adverbs, and choose between them
depending on what is to be modified.