Abraham Lincoln Activity Pack
1. 57 slide overview and Quiz with 26 pupil questions to actively engage learning.
To know who Abraham Lincoln was and why he is such an important historical
The 26 question quiz is played in pairs - 1 partner describes the word in red without saying it, whilst the partner has their back to the board. Alternatively remove the 'red' word and use as a whole class activity.
Included are actual sources, photographs from the period to further motivate and engage students.
Also includes video documentary link, design a stamp and word search template, and Assassination of Lincoln word search.
This resources is highly suitable for History, English, Black History Month and Citizenship/Personal Development - PSHE.
2. Grace Bedell Activity Pack - PP, Word Search, Crossword, Message Puzzles
3. AL Handout
4. AL Timeline and Quotes
5. AL Word Search
6. The Lincoln Memorial Word Search
7. Abraham Lincoln and the Bixby Letter PP
8. Abraham Lincoln hair lock fetches $25,000 at auction PP
9. Lincoln Assassination Picture Puzzle
10. The Death of John Wilkes Booth Handout
11. John Wilkes Booth Timeline and Quotes
12. John Wilkes Booth Word Search
13. Mary Todd Lincoln Word Search
14. Old Bob Handout
15. Old Bob Word Search
16, The Assassination of President Lincoln Word Search
17. Wanted Poster Template Editable John Wilkes Booth
18. Solve the message puzzle from AL Gettysburg Address