Abraham Lincoln Activity Pack
1. 55 slide overview and Quiz with 26 pupil questions to actively engage learning.
To know who Abraham Lincoln was and why he is such an important historical
The 26 question quiz is played in pairs - 1 partner describes the word in red without saying it, whilst the partner has their back to the board. Alternatively remove the 'red' word and use as a whole class activity.
Included are actual sources, photographs from the period to further motivate and engage students.
Also includes video documentary link, design a stamp and word search template, and Assassination of Lincoln word search.
This resources is highly suitable for History, English, Black History Month and Citizenship/Personal Development - PSHE.
2. AL Handout
3. AL Timeline and Quotes
4. AL Word Search
5. The Lincoln Memorial Word Search
6. Abraham Lincoln and the Bixby Letter PP
7. Mary Todd Lincoln Word Search
8. Mary Todd Lincoln Handout
9. Old Bob Handout
10. Old Bob Word Search
11. Solve the message puzzle from AL Gettysburg Address