This is an interactive reading activity about Abraham Lincoln. Students will learn about Lincoln while practicing essential reading skills including main idea, context clues, vocabulary, and text features.
* Abraham Lincoln's childhood
* Abraham Lincoln as president
* The Civil War
* The End of Slavery
* Remembering Abraham Lincoln
* Read each page about Abraham Lincoln, using context clues to fill in the missing information.
* Determine the main idea and choose the correct title for each chapter (cut and paste).
* Complete the table of contents by adding titles in the correct spot (cut and paste).
* Use the glossary to understand new vocabulary about Abraham Lincoln and his presidency.
Includes links to supplemental websites and videos about Abraham Lincoln.
Get ALL of my "All About" Books in a discounted bundle HERE
Connect with Me!
• Teacher Times Two Blog
• Fishyrobb on Pinterest
• Fishyrobb on Instagram
• Fishyrobb on Facebook
• Fishyrobb on Twitter