Do you need some additional resources to make your reading series work for you? If so this pack is for you. In this pack, you will find anchor charts, a comprehension game, interactive notebook templates, and 2 additional text-based comprehension mini-lessons.
Click here to purchase the Unit 2 bundle and save!
- Anchor charts for author's purpose and proper nouns
- 1 original song for proper nouns
- High frequency word cards and posters with thinking stems featuring real photos
- Interactive notebook templates for high frequency words, proper nouns, and contractions
- "Abraham Lincoln" scavenger hunt
- "Abraham Lincoln" comprehension game
- Mini lesson on author's purpose to inform using "Amelia Earhart (National Geographic Kids)"
- Mini lesson on author's purpose to entertain using "George Washington's Teeth"
Mini lesson on author's purpose to persuade using "A Pig Parade is a Terrible Idea"
- NEW - 6 pages of leveled task cards
The original purchaser is granted permission to reproduce these pages in unlimited quantities for their OWN classroom use. Duplication for an entire grade level, school, school system or for commercial purposes is strictly forbidden. If you wish to purchase a set for your grade level or entire school, please add the multiple user option at checkout.