This download includes two complete units for World History on Europe's Absolute Monarchs and the Age of Enlightenment!
Your download includes over 30 wonderful, interactive resources that align with the Common Core and engage students!
All of the following resources are included in this bundle:
1. Rise of Absolute Monarchs Pop Up Figure Lesson
2. Absolute Monarch King Louis XIV's Daily Schedule Reading
3. English Civil War, Glorious Revolution, & Limiting the Monarchy Presentation
4. Age of Enlightenment Salon Party Project
5. Enlightenment Writers, Composers, Artists, & Scientists Reading and Worksheet
6. Age of Enlightenment Book PowerPoint
7. Age of Enlightenment & Reason Review Guide Bundle
8. Anne Boleyn Letter to King Henry VIII Reading Worksheet
9. Oliver Cromwell: Hero or Villain Worksheet
10. Absolute Monarchs Matching Worksheet
11. Philosophers of the Enlightenment "Magic Portrait" Lesson
- with 6 included video magic portraits!
12. Absolute Monarchs and Enlightenment Interactive Notebook
- with 14 pages of Interactive activities!
13. Absolute Monarchs Google Drive Interactive Notebook
14. Age of Enlightenment Google Drive Interactive Notebook
PLUS - this download also includes a detailed study guide, editable 40 question test on Absolute Monarchs and the Enlightenment (with an answer key), a set of biographies on monarchs, a poster and magazine project, Jeopardy-style review game and more! In all, you are getting 7 PowerPoint Presentations, 14 projects, readings, and worksheets, the test, and 6 video "magic portraits" to amaze your students!
To top it all off, it includes an easy-to-follow directions sheet for how to implement each resource over a complete 3 week unit
both in class and for homework! This is truly an amazing, time-saving unit with so many amazing resources.
Please "Like" my page on Facebook
for updates, giveaways, links and more! Thanks!