- World History 2 Complete Interactive Notebook BundleLike it's companion for World 1, this bundle features Interactive Notebook pages for ALL of World History 2 from the Renaissance & Reformation through to the Cold War! There are over 100 Interactive Notebook pages of graphic organizers, creativ$41.93$37.74Save $4.19
- This download features 15 complete sets of engaging interactive notebook pages for ALL of World History! This one bundle covers prehistory and early humans through the end of the Cold War!This one download combines both the World History 1 and World History 2 Interactive Notebook Bundles, to give yo$81.86$73.67Save $8.19
This Absolute Monarchs and Enlightenment Interactive Notebook features 14 pages for a World History unit on Absolutism and the Age of Enlightenment. These creative, engaging Interactive Notebook pages include creative foldable-style graphic organizers, timelines, and more!
These are incredible resources for getting students engaged and active in their learning and allowing them to be creative with their notes.
Topics covered include:
- Causes and Effects of Absolutism
- Louis XIV and the Palace of Versailles
- Peter the Great & Russia
- Philip II of Spain
- England's defeat of the Spanish Armada
- Oliver Cromwell and the English Civil War
- England's transition to a Constitutional Monarchy
- William & Mary and The Glorious Revolution
- Enlightenment Ideas
- Thomas Hobbes, John Locke, Rousseau, and Montesquieu
- Mozart, Beethoven, Delacroix and Enlightenment culture
- Enlightenment and Revolution
- Vocabulary activities and more!
These resources are sure to help your students enjoy learning about the Absolutism and Enlightenment and have a better understanding of important concepts, events, and people.
Answer keys are included for every page to assist in grading along with pictures of fantastic completed pages that you can use to show students examples.
You can also find more great resources for teaching about this era in this Complete Enlightenment and Absolute Monarchs Unit Bundle!
More sets of Interactive Notebook pages can be found here!
Thanks for looking!
Please "Like" my page on Facebook for updates, giveaways, links and more! Thanks!