Students beg to play bingo and this will let them practice solving Absolute Value Equations at the same time. There are 40 game cards included. You can print up several sets or print one set and laminate for repeated use. My students use white board markers to mark their cards.
There are 30 call cards with the answers. I have also included a powerpoint of all the equations for teacher ease in showing the equations. Sometimes I show them on powerpoint and sometimes I just write the equations on the board using the call cards. I do not show the answers to the students, but let them work to solve on their own, however I usually have students work in pairs so they can double check their answers if they get studk.
• Absolute Value Equations Corner Collaboration
• Absolute Value Equations Partner Practice
• Absolute Value Inequalities Travel Around
• Absolute Value Inequality Matching Card Set
• Absolute Value Inequality Trios
• Absolute Value One Step Equations Boom Cards--Digital Task Cards