This color by number activity is a fun way for Algebra 2 students to practice Absolute Value Functions
. Students write absolute value functions from graphs and use the solutions to color the color by number template. Great for self-checking.
This resource includes:
- Color by number template with solutions
- Problem set
- Answer key
This is a great activity after students have completed Absolute Value Functions Notes
★Expressions Equations and Inequalities Unit 1 Bundle for Algebra 2
★Algebra 2 Curriculum Bundle Including Trigonometry
Algebra 2 Function resources include:
- Functions: Piecewise Functions Interactive Notebook Notes and Activity
- Evaluate Functions Task Card Activity
- Functions: Inverse Functions Practice and Review Math Detective
- Representing Functions Interactive Notebook and Card Sort Activity for PreCalculus
- Domain of Functions Math Detective Activity
- Functions: Operations with Functions Practice and Review
This purchase is for one teacher only.
This resource is not to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote at firstname.lastname@example.org. This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives.