Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Absolute Value Inequalities Task Cards (CCSS.HSA.REI.D.11.) is a great way to practice and review students' understanding of how to solve absolute value inequalities (CCSS.HSA.REI.D.11.). My students LOVE these.
Included in this ready to use set of cards:
- Teacher directions for multiple ways to use
- 12 problem cards and 12 matching solution cards
- Set of interactive notebook sized problem and matching cards (same problems as on the larger set of cards)
- A student answer sheet
- A complete answer key
These cards are great to use to practice after students learnAbsolute Value Inequalities: Interactive Notebook Foldable
Multiple ways to use:
- Set up at a math-center with other absolute value activities
- Host an absolute value inequalities scavenger hunt
- Play a whole class game of matching absolute value inequalities
- Play the classic game of concentration using the cards to make matches
Absolute Value Inequalities resources include:
A great addition to your Algebra and Algebra 2 math review and practice and for differentiation.
This purchase is for one teacher only. This resource is not to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote. This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives.