Engage students in their practice and review of Absolute Value Inequalities
with this paper chain activity. Great for partners or races. Students solve one link which leads to the answer on the next link. Absolute value inequalities is part of the common core standard: HSA.CED.A.1., HSA.CED.A.3., and HSA. REI.B.3. My students LOVE this activity.
Absolute Value Inequalities resources include:
- Absolute Value Inequalities Interactive Notebook Foldable
- Solve Absolute Value Inequalities Paper Chain Activity
- Absolute Value Inequalities Task Card Activity
A great addition to your Algebra and Algebra 2 math review and practice and for differentiation.
This purchase is for one teacher only. This resource is not to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote at firstname.lastname@example.org. This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives.
Did you know you can earn TPT credits easily?
- Go to your My Purchases page when you login
- Click on the provide feedback button. Quickly rate the product and leave a quick note.
- Each time you give feedback, you earn TPT credit to spend on future purchases.
Benefits of following the store
- Save $$$ - Follow the store and receive updates on new product launches. New products are 20% off in the first 48 hours. To follow simply click on the follow me star at the store. New product launches typically occur once a week.
- Follow the Facebook page
to find out about weekly deals, sales, flash freebies and giveaways.
- Read musings, tips, resources and ideas about teaching, education and education policy on the blog.
Don’t miss out on Math Mondays (all about teaching math).
- No more than 1 email from me directly to my followers per month.
To follow the store and save $$$, click on the follow me star above.