Absolute Value Inequalities:Practice and Review (CCSS.HSA.REI.D.11.)
is a great way to practice and review students' understanding of how to solve absolute value inequalities (CCSS.HSA.REI.D.11.). One set of cards has absolute value problems. The other set has solutions to match. Students match the problems to the solutions through scavenger hunts, games, and more. Answer key, interactive notebook-sized cards and large cards, and suggested uses included. My students LOVE these.
These cards are great to use to practice after students learn Absolute Value Inequalities: Interactive Notebook Foldable
Multiple ways to use:
- Set up at a math-center with other absolute value activities
- Host an absolute value inequalities scavenger hunt
- Play a whole class game of matching absolute value inequalities
- Play the classic game of concentration using the cards to make matches
Included in this ready to use set of cards:
- Teacher directions for multiple ways to use
- 12 problem cards and 12 matching solution cards
- Set of interactive notebook sized problem and matching cards (same problems as on the larger set of cards)
- A student answer sheet
- A complete answer key
Absolute Value Inequalities resources include:
- Absolute Value Inequalities Interactive Notebook Foldable
- Solve Absolute Value Inequalities Paper Chain Activity
- Absolute Value Inequalities Task Card Activity
A great addition to your Algebra and Algebra 2 math review and practice and for differentiation.
This purchase is for one teacher only. This resource is not to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote at email@example.com. This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives.
Did you know you can earn TPT credits easily?
- Go to your My Purchases page when you login
- Click on the provide feedback button. Quickly rate the product and leave a quick note.
- Each time you give feedback, you earn TPT credit to spend on future purchases.
Benefits of following the store
- Save $$$ - Follow the store and receive updates on new product launches. New products are 20% off in the first 48 hours. To follow simply click on the follow me star at the store. New product launches typically occur once a week.
- Follow the Facebook page
to find out about weekly deals, sales, flash freebies and giveaways.
- Read musings, tips, resources and ideas about teaching, education and education policy on the blog.
Don’t miss out on Math Mondays (all about teaching math).
- No more than 1 email from me directly to my followers per month.
To follow the store and save $$$, click on the follow me star above.