Looking for a highly engaging resource for your students who love to draw? This absolute value and opposites solve and sketch activity will give students just what they need to have a little fun while practicing their math skills.
• two page worksheet
• answer document page
• an answer key
★WHAT IS A SOLVE AND SKETCH ACTIVITY:★
In a solve and sketch activity, students will solve a problem and circle the solution. They will then find the problem block on a blank answer document page. There they will sketch in the picture assigned to the solution. Once all 9 blocks have been sketched in, there will be a large, put together image revealed.
★LOOKING FOR MORE INTEGER RESOURCES:★
• A 9 piece puzzle on identifying integers using key words
• A 10 problem coloring page activity identifying integers using key words
• A 10 problem mistory lib activity on absolute value and opposites
★THIS RESOURCE CAN ALSO BE FOUND IN:★
• Integers and Absolute Value Activities
• Integers and Absolute Value Resource Bundle
• Integers Big Bundle
• Middle School Math Activity Packs Bundle
• 7th Grade Math Mega Bundle
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ TIPS FOR BUYERS ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
By leaving FEEDBACK
you are earning TPT credit that can be used towards making additional purchases.
Don't miss out on new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star
next to my store logo and click it to become a follower
LETS CONNECT! FOLLOW MY:
The purchase of this resource authorizes use for one teacher only. Additional licenses can be purchased if needed for multiple teachers.