Looking for a highly engaging resource that will offer your students more than just math? This absolute value and opposites mistory lib activity will give students just what they need to have a little fun while practicing their math skills while also learning the history of Lucille Ball.
• worksheet with 10 problems (5 on opposites and 5 on absolute value)
• mistory lib fill in the blank page
• an answer key
★WHAT IS A MISTORY LIB:★
A mistory lib is a fill in the blank story that can be completed by correctly solving each math problem. When the story is complete you will have learned a little history about a particular person or topic. Basically a math activity with a history twist = mistory lib.
★LOOKING FOR MORE INTEGER RESOURCES:★
• A 9 problem solve and sketch activity on absolute value and opposites
• A 9 piece puzzle on identifying integers using key words
• A 10 problem coloring page activity identifying integers using key words
★THIS RESOURCE CAN ALSO BE FOUND IN:★
• Integers and Absolute Value Activities
• Integers and Absolute Value Resource Bundle
• Integers Big Bundle
• Middle School Math Activity Packs Bundle
• 7th Grade Math Mega Bundle
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ TIPS FOR BUYERS ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
By leaving FEEDBACK
you are earning TPT credit that can be used towards making additional purchases.
Don't miss out on new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star
next to my store logo and click it to become a follower
LETS CONNECT! FOLLOW MY:
The purchase of this resource authorizes use for one teacher only. Additional licenses can be purchased if needed for multiple teachers.