Need a simple review or note-taking sheet for the people of the Absolute Rulers and Revolutions era of World History?
This is a handout with Who Am I? descriptions for students to identify the key people and groups of the era from Absolutism to the Age of Revolutions. Covers concepts or people with clear descriptions.
Use as homework assignment or as a pairs or group activity. Provide clue sheet or have students work without for greater challenge. Great for all levels!
Would go well as a follow up to my Absolutism to Revolutions Who Am I Review Game Cards. A Word bank is provided at the end.
This is also included in my Revolutions Complete Unit!
• Absolutism to Revolutions Who Am I Review Game Cards World History
• Age of Absolutism Political Cartoon Analysis Activity
• Absolutism in Europe PPt Divine Right of Kings All European Nations
• Absolute Monarchs Age of Absolutism Centers & Response Activity
• American Revolution Centers Investigation & Project Assignment Activity
• French Revolution Walking Tour or Gallery Walk
See my other World History activities in my TpT Store!