Health: Sex ED: Abstinence
Teaching sex ed is challenging.
Teaching abstinence can be even more challenging.
This is a BIBLICAL approach to explain abstinence to kids of all ages.
I believe teaching kids to abstain from sex is important, but without a real understand of why they should wait... They are doomed to fail. I have been using this method to teach my own children (and students) for over 12 years and I find it to be not only simple, but very clear.
By using a generic puzzle to demonstrate God's design, kids of all ages can clearly see the wisdom behind waiting.
If it were only that easy.
Kids need to be taught why they should wait and then feel safe to ask questions. I pray this helps you and your children as much as it has helped us with ours!
- Health: Sex ED: Abstinence: Introduction and Directions
- Video Explaining Puzzle Method
- Full script ( Use as a Guideline for your conversations)
- Script 1 for One Parent talking with Child
- Script 2 for two parents talking with child
- 6 Puzzle designs to choose from
More Bible Studies for Kids:
- Bible Study BUNDLE #1
- Daniel 1: Bible Study and Children's Ministry Activities
- Bible Object Lessons for Kids: Waterfalls
- Bible Fun for Kids: ABCs of God's Character
- Advent Activities for Kids: Freebie
- Advent Activities for Kids- Complete
- Bible Study: What Can I Learn from the Camel
- Bible Study: Pearl of Great Price- Matthew 13:45-46
- Bible Study: Transfiguration of Jesus- Matthew 17
- Daniel 4: King Nebuchadnezzar's Tree Dream
- Sunday School Lessons on Prayer for Preschoolers
- Bible Study for Kids: What Can I Learn From the Ant?
You May Also Like:
- All About Me Fingerprint FUN
- All About Me: Body
- Turkey Color by Number
- Letter D Activities
- Kindergarten Printables: Fall and Thanksgiving
- Scissors Skills worksheets and Fine Motor Practice: Winter
- Snowman Math: Kindergarten
- Winter Writing Booklet and Writing Prompts
- 39 Fall and Thanksgiving Fine Motor Skills Activities
- 30 Thanksgiving Activities, Crafts, and Activities
- 21 Thanksgiving Math Activities for Kindergarteners
My personal statement of faith:
I believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
I believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
I believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
I believe “all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God” and that we are saved by faith in Jesus.
Some of my favorite Bible teachers are my husband (Craig Sayler), Pastor Jon Courson, Pastor Chuck Smith, and CH Spurgeon.
You May Also Like:
- Life Skills for Kids: Sewing a Button
- Cooking Projects for Kids: Cooking Camp BUNDLE
- Handwriting Practice: Life Skills
- Good Manners for Kids
- Clock Craft: Making Clocks to Tell Time
- Middle School Budget Project
- Drivers Ed: TEXT WARS GAME (Game teaching kids to NOT text and drive)
- Kindergarten Worksheets: I Know My Phone Number
- Sex Ed: Abstinence
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺