Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
1.11 MB | 10 pages
In this playlist, students explore standard L.3.1.C. They will learn to use abstract nouns in conversation and in writing. Students will learn to recognize the difference between concrete and abstract nouns. Students also have the option to view instructional videos and complete practice quizzes or activities.
The playlist includes:
• 2 links to instructional videos, audio, or texts
• 3 links to practice quizzes or activities
• 1 assessment that includes five multiple choice questions
• Definitions of key terms, such as concrete noun and abstract noun
• Examples of how to use abstract nouns in sentences
Accompanying Teaching Notes include:
• Additional activities and differentiation ideas to help your students explore the standard
• Links to additional practice quizzes or activities
• An answer guide with correct answers, answer choice rationales, and DOK levels