Does this describe your child?
- Analyzes a situation before acting
- Sees the big picture and imagines a solution
- Is exact, precise and logical
- Is factual and can back up what he does or thinks
- Solves problems efficiently
- Is logical and structured in her thinking
- Likes to discuss and debate controversial topics
- Needs a quiet environment in which to think and work
- Tends to ask amazing questions
If these describe your child, chances are he/she is an abstract random learner. Find out what comes naturally and what is difficult for this type of learner and gain strategies for successfully teaching and parenting an abstract sequential learner.