Academic Conversations Prompts | Bundle
What educators are saying
Products in this Bundle (3)
These Academic Conversation bulletin board displays, posters, checklists, flipbook and ring book have prompts to guide your students towards having more meaningful discussions in your class. Introduce students to the academic conversation skills of:
1. Elaborate and Clarify
2. Use Examples to Support Ideas
3. Build Upon
6. Synthesize Conversation
These prompts support the work of Zwiers & Crawford on Academic Conversations, an excellent book that I highly recommend!
This resource includes a classroom display (bulletin board), posters, checklists, a flipbook and a ring book.
In the zipped folder you will receive:
- small size hexagonal posters (4 per page, 25 pages)
- large size hexagonal posters (1 per page, 70 pages)
- flipbook instructions
- flipbook template (1 page)
- ring book template (1 page)
- one-sided checklist with prompts for all six skills
- two-sided checklist with prompts for all six skills
- six posters (one for each skill)
Both PDF and EDITABLE PowerPoint files are included!
Note: the previous style of this resource is included in the zipped folder as well.