Academic Vocabulary Bingo by Skybyrd Teacher Resources
These are the same words in my Academic Vocabulary Interactive Worksheets Sets 1-4 (or) the bundle.
There are 16 academic vocabulary words on each of the 30 cards. The words are:
affect, analyze, cause, classify, develop, describe, effect, emphasize, essential, explain, identify, interpret, issue, perspective, source, text
Each card contains a unique combination of the 16 words so no two are alike.
Suggestions for how to play academic vocabulary bingo:
- say the definition of the target word and have students figure out the word - or -
- say the synonym or antonym of the target word - or -
- say a sentence using the word but leave the target word out.
Have fun and enjoy!
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the red star near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower. Voila! You will now receive customized email updates about this store. ☺