Products in this Bundle (2)
The complete set of classroom decorations and Accelerated Reader resources has everything you need for your shiplap and woodland animal themed room. Included is:
1. Behavior Clip Chart (includes editable signs)
2. Book Bin Labels - 3.5" x 3.5" (editable)
3. Centers Direction Sheets - math and reading (editable and non-editable)
4. Job Chart - includes 28 different jobs as well as an editable sheet to include your own jobs
5. Math Center Assignment Chart - includes Journal Center, Tablets, Computers, Math Folders and Math Games - also includes an editable sheet to add your own centers.
6. Name Plates - editable
7. Newsletter - editable (includes headers and no headers)
8. Reading Center Assignment Chart - includes Reading Comprehension, Writing Center, Science Center, Listening Center, Classroom Library, Computers, Leap Pads, Tablets, Phonics and Word Work/Spelling - also includes an editable sheet to add your own centers.
8. Table Signs (1-6)
9. Weekly Homework Sheet - includes spelling (or sight words), math, and reading plus a place for parent initials. Also included is a sheet with no headers so it is fully customizable.
10. Word Wall with header (and editable sheets for your own words).
11. Alphabet Cards for wall display (small and large size)
12. Where are we now poster - includes Art, Music, PE, Lunch, Recess, Library, Computers, Assembly, Field Trip and an editable sheet to create your own locations.
13, Back-to-school bookmarks (black and white and color)
14. Number posters for wall display (1-20). Includes numerical, written and 10-form.
(large and small size)
The Accelerated Reader complete resource kit features an "Adventure Awaits" theme. Everything you need to run a successful and fun program. Items include:
1. Four different, editable Award Certificates (black and white and color)
2. Display Banner (color)
3. Beginner Reader Log for students to mark books read, tests taken, book level, percent correct, and points earned. Includes a place for teacher’s notes and a place to mark if the student read the book on their own, with somebody or was read to. (black and white and color)
4. Bookmarks - three different designs (black and white and color)
5. Clip Point Tracker for display (color)
6. Established Reader Log - a more advanced reading log for students to mark books read, tests taken, book level, percent correct, and points earned. Includes a place for teacher’s notes (black and white and color)
7. Folder Cover (black and white and color)
8. Goal Sheet - includes points goal, book level and percent correct (black and white and color)
9. Point Club Signs for display (color)
10. Point Club Name Strips - editable (black and white and color)
11. Poster for display (color)
12. Reading Level Sheet (black and white and color)
13. Sticker Reward Labels (black and white and color)
14. Teacher Point Tracker - a quick way to keep up with student points at-a-glance. This is good if your school utilizes a prize cart or other reward system. Editable to include class roster. (black and white and color).
Please let me know if you have any questions!