This handy sheet has been a life-saver for me! With the growing number of students on IEPs and 504 Plans, having a handy list of which students receive which accommodations has become a must!
- Columns for student names
- Ready-made accommodation columns
- Multiple sections for multiple sections/classes
- Fully editable
HOW I USE THIS FORM:
I have filled in generic terms to show extra information I also include on this form. I print this form and slide it in a page protector to keep for quick reference on my desk.
- Name of Intervention Specialist responsible for each student in italics after their names, or "504" for 504 Plan students (managed by our school counselor in my district)
- Name of Intervention Specialist with a tutoring or planning period in parenthesis next to class name so I know who is available
- I also color code the names of students who receive modified tests as this is the most labor intensive modification
- When I'm done, I send a copy of this to the Intervention Specialists, aides, etc. that I work with so we all have the same info handy!