Accountable Talk Posters - Increase the rigor in your classroom with Accountable Talk Statements from Education to the Core! Let the students do the work as you differentiate the appropriate posters for them to choose from throughout the year. All 23 posters available in color (glitter and chalkboard background) and black and white! Laminate and make sure they are accessible for you to add more posters as you learn more statements and sentence stems.
Update 6/8/16: This product now includes a ring to give individual students or groups in your classroom!
Download preview to see all the statements that are included. Please ask if you have any questions before downloading my product.
More Bestsellers from me
2nd Grade Common Core Math and Language Assessment Bundle
Morning Work Bundle for First Grade
Community Helpers Unit
President’s Mini-Books and Printables
Holidays/Christmas Around the World Close Reads
Thank you for your purchase! By purchasing this resource, you are agreeing that the contents are the property of Emily Garcia/Education to the Core, and licensed to you only for classroom/personal use as a single user. I retain the copyright, and reserve all rights to this product.
• Use items (free and purchased) for your own classroom students, or your own personal use.
• Reference this product in blog posts, at seminars, professional development workshops, or other such venues PROVIDED there is both credit given to myself as the author and a link back to my TPT store is included in your post/presentation.
• Distribute and make copies of free items only to other teachers PROVIDED there is credit given to Emily Liscom Garcia and a link back to my TPT store.
You May Not:
• Claim this work as your own, alter the files in any way, or remove/attempt to remove the copyright/watermarks.
• Sell the files or combine them into another unit for sale/free.
• Post this document for sale/free elsewhere on the internet. (This includes Google Doc links on blogs.)
• Obtain this product through any of the channels listed above. Thank you for abiding by universally accepted codes of professional ethics while using this product.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases
page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback
button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you.
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star
next to my store logo and click it to become a follower
. Voila! You will now receive email updates about this store.
If you have any questions about this resource, please contact me at email@example.com