Engage students in meaningful accountable talk with these accountable talk posters. Each accountable talk poster includes sentence stems in the shape of speech bubbles. I've also included accountable talk bookmarks, lesson ideas, and even more to help you foster collaborative conversations in your classroom!
Included in this product, you will receive:
- LESSON IDEAS – 3 pages of ideas for teaching students to talk about text
- STOP & JOT AND TEXT TALKER POSTERS – how to jot & how to talk posters
- TALKING POSTERS – 6 posters of sentence starters; also includes instructions for printing small for students to use with book clubs
- TEXT TALK BINGO – Students work to share positive comments, ask questions, connect ideas, & disagree respectfully
- TALKING STICKS– Make a set with sentence starters to use with groups
- LET’S TALK BOOKMARK – Printable for students to color & keep with them
- CHAPTER BOOK DISCUSSION CARDS – 18 question cards for chapter books
- PICTURE BOOK DISCUSSION CARDS – 18 question cards for picture books
- NONFICTION DISCUSSION CARDS – 18 question cards for nonfiction texts
I hope you love this resource! Please check out the preview for a closer look!