This is Class 1 of my Accounting Principles Course, Part II (see whole course preview). Accounting Principles Class (Accounting for Assets) includes 9 Excel, Word, and PowerPoint files. Specifically, this class contains all material needed to facilitate a class on accounting for assets and depreciation, including slides with detailed instructor notes, class activities, instructor guides, templates, quiz, etc. Includes other teaching tools I have for sale separately on TpT, such as the depreciation teaching Tool! Specific class learning objectives include:
• Accounting for accounts receivable and bad debt using percentage of sales and percentage of receivables methods
• Distinguishing between tangible and intangible assets.
• Identifying entries associated with acquisition, disposal, and sales of plant assets
• Distinguishing between revenue and capital expenditures
• Calculating and recoding asset depreciation expense using various methods
This class is set to a 4-hour block. However, you can easily change this by dividing up the class material according to your school’s schedule.