From accountingclasshelp.com. This “whole” course package contains all material needed to facilitate your Accounting Principles I course, including slides with detailed instructor notes, class activities, instructor guides, templates, quizzes, etc. Includes all the tools I have for sale separately on TpT, such as the 1-Page Guide and 9-Step Accounting Process Tool! This Accounting Principles (part I) course includes materials (43 Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Adobe files) necessary to teach five main subject areas:
• Basic accounting concepts, including debit and credit rules, journalizing, posting, trial balances, etc.
• Accrual accounting concepts, including adjusting entries and adjusted trial balance.
• Financial statement preparation and the closing process.
• Inventory concepts, including journalizing purchases and sales of merchandise and cost of goods sold analysis.
• Internal control concepts.
This five-accounting subject area package includes:
• Over a hundred pages of detailed class facilitation slides with detailed instructor notes.
• 15 detailed class learning activities to stimulate critical thinking and real-world application.
• Study guides.
• Classroom learning assessments.
• Starter syllabus.
• Grading/assignment support tools.
• And, many of the accounting teaching tools and individual classes I currently have for sale (nearly $60):
- 1-Page Guide (accounting equation) $2.99.
- 9 Step Accounting Cycle Tool. $4.99.
- Cost of Goods Sold Tool. $2.99.
- 5 Individually sold classes. $9.95 each