From accountingclasshelp.com. This “whole” course package contains all material needed to facilitate your Accounting Principles, Part II, course, including slides with detailed instructor notes, class activities, instructor guides, templates, quizzes, etc. Includes many of the teaching tools I have for sale separately on TpT, such as the 1-Page Guide and tools for teachings depreciation and bonds! This Accounting Principles (part II) course includes materials (40 Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Adobe files) necessary to teach five main subject areas:
• Asset accounting concepts, including accounts receivable valuation, and acquiring, depreciating, and disposing of plant assets.
• Liability accounting concepts, including accounts payable, notes payable, and bond basics.
• Shareholder’s Equity concepts, including issuing stock, paying dividends, and assessing changes to paid in capital and retained earnings.
• Cash flow statement preparation and basic financial statement analysis.
• Financial accounting ethics.
This five-accounting subject area package includes:
• Over a hundred pages of detailed class facilitation slides with detailed instructor notes.
• 22 detailed class learning activities to stimulate critical thinking and real-world application.
• Teaching tools build in Microsoft Excel® to aid student’s business software comprehension.
• Study guides.
• Classroom learning assessments.
• Starter syllabus.
• And, many of the accounting teaching tools and individual classes I currently have for sale (nearly $60):
1-Page Guide (accounting equation) $2.99.
Depreciation Teaching Tool. $4.99.
Note/Mortgage Payable Teaching Tool. $3.99.
Bond Payable and Amortization Teaching Tool. $4.99
4 Individually sold classes. $9.95 each