This small-group, back-to-school game is designed for students who have difficulty with visual discrimination and reading ACCURACY. It's perfect for "word guessers" and students who do not read words all the way through. Students will be asked to monitor their reading, cross-checking for meaning and accuracy.
As students are reading the sentence cards, they will ask themselves the big three questions (Does it look right? Does it sound right? Does it make sense?). The goal is to read the sentences correctly and to fix-up any mistakes. Each sentence card includes a visually similar word pair, to challenge students who often make visual errors while reading.
Included in this resource:
- 1 Page of Teacher Prep Directions
- 1 Page of Student Game Directions
- 1 Monitoring Poster
- 2 Versions of 32 Game Cards
- 2 Versions of BEEP! Cards
More Games in This Series:
- Accuracy BOO! (Halloween)
- Accuracy GOBBLE! (Thanksgiving)
- Accuracy SPLAT! (Winter)
- Accuracy ZOOM! (Valentine's Day)
- Accuracy Decoding & Fluency Game BUNDLE
★ Purchase the BUNDLE to get all the games at a discounted rate! You'll have access to all future accuracy games that are added to the series at the current price. (NOTE: The price will go up with each game added!)
Additional Accuracy & Monitoring Resources:
- Accuracy Word Pairs: The Complete Assessment & Practice Packet
- Daily Fluency Booster Pack -- Accuracy
- Imposter Word Identification for Comprehension & Visual Discrimination
This resource is to be used by a single user for educational purposes only. It is not for commercial use or resale. Redistributing, editing, selling, or posting this resource on any website is not allowed. If you wish to share with another user, please purchase additional reduced-price licenses.
Please email me at email@example.com
with any questions or comments.