"Accuracy GOBBLE!" is a decoding and fluency game designed for students who have difficulty with visual discrimination and reading ACCURACY.
This small-group, Thanksgiving game is perfect for "word guessers" and students who do not read words all the way through. Students will be asked to monitor their reading, cross-checking for meaning and accuracy.
As students are reading the sentence cards, they will ask themselves the big three questions (Does it look right? Does it sound right? Does it make sense?). The goal is to read the sentences correctly and to fix-up any mistakes. Each sentence card includes a visually similar word pair, to challenge students who often make visual errors while reading.
Included in this resource:
- 1 Page of Teacher Prep Directions
- 1 Page of Student Game Directions
- 1 Monitoring Poster
- 2 Versions of 32 Game Cards
Looking for additional Accuracy & Monitoring resources?
You may be interested in the following products:
- Accuracy BOO!
- Accuracy Word Pairs: The Complete Assessment & Practice Packet
- Daily Fluency Booster Pack -- Accuracy
- Imposter Word Identification for Comprehension & Visual Discrimination
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or comments!