Also included in
- It is back to school time. Engage your students right from the start. This money-saving bundle is perfect for the beginning of year. It includes a presentation and notes for five different topics essential to physical science, chemistry, biology, physics, and any other science class:Scientific Met$18.95$24.75Save $5.80
Engage your students in more ways than before. With three differentiated notes options designed for a binder or an interactive notebook and a teacher-led or self-paced presentation, you have so many options to help your students master ACCURACY, PRECISION, PERCENT ERROR, and STANDARD DEVIATION. Also included are iPDF versions of the student notes that allow your students to complete their notes directly on the computer.
- Teacher-Led Presentation - Whether in a whole-group or small-group format, this 23 slide PowerPoint presentation provides you and your students plenty of opportunity for engaging interaction.
- Self-Paced Presentation - This self-paced PDF presentation is perfect for students who are absent, are unable to get all of the notes during class, or simply as a stand alone assignment.
- Printable Student Notes - With completed notes, fill-in-the-blank (cloze) notes, and blank notes, differentiation is a breeze.
- Binder or Interactive Notebook Formats - All three versions of the student notes are provided in two formats. One is standard letter size and is designed to be hole-punched and stored in a binder. The other is designed to be folded to fit into an interactive science notebook.
- Digital iPDF Student Notes - An interactive PDF is the perfect option for the 1:1 classroom, flipping the classroom, or distance learning. This amazing format allows students to complete the fill-in-the-blank format notes right on their computer. The best thing, since it is a PDF, it is super portable and can be completed without the need for an internet connection.