A chapter of my book, Ace Critical Thinking for Success, this 18- page file is devoted to the fundamentals of research and research writing with MLA documentation.
The file covers these key areas:
1. Empirical research.
2. Library and Internet research.
3. Credibility of sources.
4. Credibility of ways of info presentation.
5. MLA in-text citations and Works Cited.
6. Plagiarism and its concrete practices.
7. How to quote, paraphrase, summarize (with citations).
8. I.Q.P.S.R. Combo for research writing (my original creation).
9. Questions for discussion.
10. Topics for survey and research, plus directions for group research projects.
Your constructive feedback is always welcome and deeply appreciated! Thanks.