This activity of "accents" is a continuation of my first one that is "free".
Easy and simple way of teaching the rules of accent marks (reglas de acentuación):
Steps to follow:
1. Start the lecture by explaining the importance of written accents (tilde).
2. Show the students how and where to use the written accents.
3. Help them to identify the syllable with stress by reading the words.
4. Show the students how to separate the words in syllables and how to count them.
5. Give them time to work and practice.
6. Check the answers by using a Promax or the internet, reinforcing the concepts.