If you use Achieve3000 in your classroom, this resource kit is for you! The materials included will help you to recognize and award student achievement and growth with each activity, each monthly increase in Lexile, mid and end of year Lexile growth, college and career ready status, and much more!
The resources are also created to help your students set goals and track their progress in a variety of ways. Links to Google Sheets are included to help your students track their scores, their progress toward their end of year goal, and their Lexile changes. You can also track your classes progress each month and with each LevelSet with Google Sheets designed just for the teacher. These resources let students see how their progress correlates with Lexile increases. Students can take ownership and track their own progress.
You will receive both PDF printables for the award certificates, goal setting, and other printable materials. Links to Google Sheets, Google Slides, and a Google Document are included for data tracking, visible learning, and goal setting.
This kit is designed to help motivate and recognize your students as well as help to track data. It is NOT a resource that correlates with specific articles, etc. other than a vocabulary tracker.
-Achieve Printable Awards and Certificates for students
• 22 seasonal, holiday, and fun animal/academic 100% certificates
• Lexile improvement certificates for each month
• Lexile improvement awards for the mid-level set and the post-level set
• College and Career Ready certificates
• Top Lexile Growth Certificates
• Achieve Goal Setting Sheet
-Achieve Digital Google Resources
• Monthly Lexile Tracker for Students (Google Sheets)
• Achieve Student Score Tracker with tracking and graphing options (for students) (Google Sheets)
• Student Vocabulary Tracker (Google Sheets)
• Google Tips and Tricks Doc for students to help with Sheets (Google Doc)
• Achieve Level Set Scores & Growth Tracker for Teacher (Google Sheets)
• Monthly Student Growth Tracker for Teacher (Google Sheets)
• Google Slides templates for displaying title, targets, directions, etc. (Google
• Achieve Goal Setting (Google Slides)
• Achieve Directions and Learning Target Presentation to display for Visible Learning (Google Slides)
All Google Resources are editable and can be customized to your liking. You can make a copy of the docs once you’ve made any edits you want and share them with your students through Google Classroom.
Please review the preview before purchase to get an idea of what you will receive. If you have any questions, please let me know! Thanks for checking out my product.
Be sure to FOLLOW ME
. You’ll get information about flash freebies, new products, sales, and more.