Also included in
- This is a custom bundle, but you may purchase this custom bundle for yourself or request your own by emailing KateCk@ChemKate.com. Deeper discounts, anywhere from 20-30% off, are given based on the price range, email me for details.This custom bundle includes a sampling of year-long resources includ$121.29$173.21Save $51.92
- This is a custom bundle, but you may purchase this custom bundle for yourself or request your own by emailing KateCk@ChemKate.com. Deeper discounts, anywhere from 20-30% off, are given based on the price range, email me for details.This custom bundle includes a sampling of year-long resources includ$60.59$75.71Save $15.12
- Ease your acid-base lesson planning with a wide variety of activities here! From an immersive strength of acids against the strength of bases in an engaging War of Strength Chemistry Card Game, to reviewing how to name acids and bases in an active tarsia puzzle, to scaffolding pH calculations in 3 l$19.59$24.50Save $4.91
- Simplify your lesson planning and engage your chemistry students with these self-correcting, no prep chemistry maze activity bundle. If students veer off the maze path, they will land on a box that has no correct answer off it, encouraging them to fix any previous mistakes & helping guide them i$33.99$42.48Save $8.49
- Teaching chemistry? Looking for a wide variety of many no-prep, digital, and engaging activities to help teach chemistry? This first-year Chemistry Mega Bundle: self-grading, self-checking activities, labs, escape rooms and more!All of my first-year chemistry topic-specific Bundles combined into a M$309.99$442.88Save $132.89
Practice pH calculations using all the various equations in acid-base chemistry (log, antilog, pH scale) with a self-monitoring with these digital & print mazes.
These 3 acid base chemistry mazes, in both print & digital formats, offer an engaging way for students to practice pH calculations. This activity allows you to scaffold pH calculations into three levels:
Level 1: Students calculate using [H3O+][OH-] = 1 x 10^-14
Level 2: Students calculate using log and anti-log functions: pH = -log[H3O+], pOH = -log[OH-], [H+] = 10^-pH, [OH-] = 10^-pOH, and pH + pOH = 14
Level 1 & 2 can be switched depending on the order you teach these topics.
Level 3: Students calculations using equations from levels 1 & 2
Also included at the top of each activity are a graphic organization of:
- [H+] and [OH-] acid and base relationships
- All pH calculations in a cyclical relationship - equations highlighted for each activity
- pH scale for reference (And a version of Level 1 without a pH scale)
All mazes ask students to apply labeling a solution as acidic, basic or neutral.
If students veer off the maze path, they will land on a box that has no correct answer off of it, encouraging them to fix any previous mistakes & helping guide them in their practice. These worksheets are great for bell ringers, distance learning, in-class practice, exit/entrance slips, homework or early finishers. You and your students must have Google accounts and an internet connection to access the digital versions of these mazes. Also included, tips on how to post to Google classroom.
✦ This, along with the resources linked below, are available in my costs-saving and save time and assurance with all activities found in this - Visit this to see a wide variety of many no-prep, print, and digital inquiry activities, graphic organizers and application ✦
You may also like:
- - print, digital and editable covering a wide variety of topics
- - engaging game of acid-base strength
- - print and self-grading digital
● Interested in more? Click below:
● Be sure to follow my store to be alerted of new products: CLICK HERE
● Did you know that you can receive credit towards future TpT purchases by reviewing this product? Please help my store grow by leaving a review at the product page or through "My Purchases" under "My Account" at TpT. I enjoy making products to help you be successful in the classroom, so if you have any other questions or suggestions, please contact me in the "Ask a Question" tab above or KateCk@chemkate.com.