• In this activity, students are provided a prompt after being introduced to the harmful effects of acid exposure on tooth enamel.
• Students must create a trifold foldable expressing their opinion about the availability of soft drinks in schools.
• Included is an example guide foldable that tells students what to fill in where and what questions they should address.
• The more blank, skeleton foldable is provided for students to fill in with their own information.
• I usually give students a few articles to read about this subject as well, letting the site the article as evidence to back up their statements. (I have provided links).
• This activity could also be paired with a pH testing lab where students test multiple types of soft drinks and use their results as evidence.