Also included in
- Learn about chemistry through these close reading expository texts with a note taking template that guides the students, comprehension worksheets that have leveled questions, and Task cards to extend the learning. Perfect for Common Core Literacy Science Standards. Print and digital versionsThis wil$40.95$45.50Save $4.55
- With inquiry investigations, flipped lessons, science stations, and more this chemistry bundle will have everything your students will need to learn chemistryThis lesson plan bundle will provide you with weeks of lessons, activities, investigations, and assessments to help your students understand a$122.40$153.00Save $30.60
- Everything you need to teach students about acids and bases.This lesson plan bundle will provide you with a week of lessons, activities, review sheets, and assessments to help your students understand and master acids, bases, and pH.lessons included in this bundle- Teacher's guide for how to teach t$22.27$24.75Save $2.48
- Physical Science guided reading expository texts with note taking template, comprehension worksheets that have leveled questions, and Task cards to extend the learning. Perfect for Common Core Literacy Science Standards. This bundle includes all my current Physical Science Guided Reading products a$83.20$104.00Save $20.80
- Incorporate technology into your science class with these engaging physical science lessons that include inquiry investigations, flipped lessons, science stations, projects, guided reading, digital interactive notebooks, assessments, and more than this physical science lesson plan bundle is for you.$440.00$629.75Save $189.75
Learn about Acids and Bases through this close reading expository text with a note taking template that guides the students, comprehension worksheets that have leveled questions, and Task cards to extend the learning. Perfect for Common Core Literacy Science Standards. Print and digital versions
This will guide students through reading information about acids, bases, and the strength of acids and bases with pH. They then have to apply their knowledge by answering leveled questions in the comprehension worksheets that accompany them.
**More Guided Reading Activities for the Science Classroom**
This product is also found in my Physcial Science Guided Reading Growing Bundle. When this bundle is complete it will contain 15 of my physical science guided reading activities. Get it now at the introductory price. The price will increase when more products are added.
-3 Expository reading articles (Acids, Bases, and Strength of Acids and Bases which includes pH)
- Note taking templates to go with each article
- worksheets to assess the students comprehension of the reading
- Answer keys to go with all worksheets
- 4 TASKS cards to extend their learning beyond the readings
- Lesson Design on how to differentiate the readings
**Save money and buy the Acids and Bases Unit Bundle which has everything you need to teach students acids and bases. **
You might also like
Connect with Adventures in ISTEM
Be sure to follow my TpT store by clicking on the red “Follow Me” next to my Seller picture to receive notification of new products and upcoming sales. Most new products are discounted for the first 48 hours.
Blog- adventures in ISTEM for more great ideas and strategies to use in your classroom plus freebies and giveaways
Follow me on facebook
Follow my board TPT Adventures in ISTEM on Pinterest
Follow me oninstagram
Copyright Kristina Harjo. All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY.
"Any claims of correlation or alignment to the Common Core State Standards are solely those of Adventures in ISTEM and have not been evaluated nor endorsed by the NGA. The author of these materials claims no affiliation or endorsement by the NGA."