Learn how to tackle the next stage of writing your extended essay in ITGS by conducting secondary research. Updated to meet the new EE criteria for 2017.
Students will learn:
• how to find reliable, scholarly sources for use in their EE research
• how to record their sources when they find them
• about the importance of research databases
• Printable PDF of the guide (24 pages)
• Link to Google Slides version of the guide
This guide was developed specifically for IB Diploma students studying Information Technology in a Global Society (ITGS), but would be of use to any student undertaking their EE in a group 3 subject (Psychology, Economics, Business & Management, etc)